Lederle has announced that he is ready to return to the ring after missing the first month of the 2016 season due to Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Lederlendingahl, a German-American professional fighter, was forced to withdraw from a title fight with Jose Aldo last month after testing positive for the drug.
He was due to fight Aldo at UFC 209 on December 18, but was pulled from the fight when the UFC refused to allow him to take a urine sample.
Despite the test results, Lederling’s camp told Fox Sports that he would be able to return.
“The main problem with Erecti…is that you have to go through all the different stages of ED,” Lederli said in a statement.
“I was tested for Erectibacterium vulgare, a drug that has been linked to erectile difficulties.
But it is not the same as Erecta.
It is completely up to the individual. “
There are no medical conditions that make it possible to have Ectitis and it is completely unknown whether it will cause a return of Lederloßs athletic prowess.
It is completely up to the individual.
I have not had a test to confirm that I am ready to fight again, but it is possible.”
Lederling said that he has been feeling well since returning to the gym and would be ready to compete if required.
Lederli’s agent, Thomas Ritter, told Fox that Lederlich is ready and willing to fight.
The 35-year-old German-born fighter has battled ED since his professional debut in the 1980s, but has never been able to fight at the highest level.
Last year, he announced that the condition had returned, but that he was still working towards a comeback.
In a statement, UFC president Dana White said that the company was saddened to see Lederlen return to competition and said it was “unfortunate that this situation has been brought to light”.
“The medical team at Lederliek is working closely with the fighter and has been providing support, and we hope this information will be helpful to him,” White said.
WSOF said that it had been contacted by Lederlan and the WSOF International Federation, which was unable to comment.
Following Lederlin’s announcement, UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta said that a doctor would be in contact with the German fighter.
UFC 211 will take place on December 17 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Watch the full video below: